Dr. Jason S. Kong D.O., RMSK
Dr. Jason S. Kong is a Board Certified physician in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R). He is also certified in Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP®) therapy, Musculoskeletal Sonography (RMSK®), and acupuncture.
With his Bachelor Degree in Physics at George Mason University in Virginia, Dr. Kong continued to study internal medicine in New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine and received his doctor of osteopathic medicine (D.O.) with honors. He subsequently completed his internship at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. To further advance his interest in PM&R, he graduated from the residency of New York University Medical Center.
Dr. Kong provides his patients with the utmost professionalism, compassion, empathy, and diligence. He enjoys spending time in educating patients on their conditions as understanding one’s illness is crucial not only to prevent but to treat many common medical ailments.
Professional Member, License, and Certification:
- New York State Licensed in Medicine and Surgery
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPM&R)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- The American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
- The Chinese American Medical Society (CAMS)
- The Association of Chinese American Physicians (ACAP)
- Chinese American Independent Practice Association (CAIPA)
- The Chinese Community Accountable Care Organization (CCACO)